The Damascene Gate Company represented by businessman Mr. Maher Al-Barghali is constructing a housing project in Al-Hama area of Damascus countryside, with high standard specifications. The company’s plan is real estate development with a future vision for modern Syria.
Below is a technical and financial overview of the project:
- The project consists of four blocks with a height of 8-9 floors.
- Italian lifts for up to five people with generator for elevators and public facilities for the project.
- Centralized drinking water for all apartments with central tanks on the roof, and central flooring with the necessary pumps for each apartment, in addition to a fresh water well in the event of a water failure.
- The possibility of installments of up to 3 years without interest, down payment 50% of the apartment price.
- The apartments are delivered after two years on the structure, with the possibility of covering the apartments by the company with high prices and specifications, with a separate attached contract.
You can visit the company’s website on the Internet via the link below: